Aero's disinfecting santizing spray is a phenolic based compound for killling a range of bacteria and viruses on surfaces. EPA registered, this commercial grade aerosol spray is on the EPA N-List for COVID-19 with a recommended contact kill time of 3 minutes.
- CDC approved and EPA registered 3862-188-13103
- Disinfects and controls odors on hard, nonporous surfaces.
- Disinfectant, tuberculocidal, virucidal.
- Eliminate odors by attacking them at their source
- Non-foaming, 360° valves that spray in any direction
- 2 Can Twin Pack
- Made in the USA
Use on metal surfaces, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathroom fixtures, empty garbage cans and diaper pails, furniture in sick rooms and nurseries, fishing equipment and sports equipment. Spray in the shower stalls and walking areas. Kills HIV on pre-cleaned hard, non-porous surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/body fluids. Broad-spectrum disinfectants for environmental surfaces.